Do you want to improve your productivity and make the best out of your recording and mixing session structure?
Manage your tracks and your sampler instruments better?
There’s gotta be an easier way…!
Kursthemen // Synopsis
- Project- and session organisation in a DAW (Cubase)
- Creating the right templates (Dance Vocals, Band recording etc.)
- Logical Keys
- Production overview
- Vocal editing
- Mixing Session structure
- Arrangement of "MIDI Mock Ups"
- Instruments vs. Loops
- Sample modelling
- Acoustic drum performance with Sample Libraries
- All based on real life examples and sessions.
Oliver Laib will be using Steinberg Cubase and Native Instruments Plugins.
Kursziel // Goal
After finishing this class you are able to find effective session management strategies and refine your own creative blueprint from scratch to success.
Über den Tutor // About Tutor
Oliver Laib is a Producer, Musician and Arranger as well as a Mixing- and Recording Engineer.
He’s known for his work with Pan-Pot, Alle Farben, DJ Sammy, Lions Head, Marta Sanchez, Soraya Arenas, Barbara Tucker, Bakermat, Loona and many more.
He also composed music for reknown brands like Pepsi, Pro7, Telekom, Fisherman’s Friend and Lidl.